A second WordFest Live means plenty of opportunities to try new things. You may have noticed one change already — continental coverage instead of regional. Same globe, just divided differently.
And while that’s a splashy start, it’s only the beginning.
As a way to get as many different groups involved in our 24 hour global festival of WordPress as possible, we’re looking for Community Partners!
So, just what is a community partner?
Community Partners are groups of WordPressers, like meetups, who are interested in spreading awareness of the event over the next few months. We ask that you are an active community delivering regular events, in accordance with local safety guidance, at this time.
And just what are you supporting?
WordFest Live is the Festival of WordPress, and you will have the opportunity to be featured during sessions, on stage, and backstage in our virtual ‘tents’. Connect with more than 3,000 attendees from the WordPress community.
As with everything at WordFest Live Central, things move fast. This call closes on June 7. If you have any questions, email our Marketing Lead, Cate DeRosia, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, how does this partnership work?
Benefits to the Community Partners:
- Your communities name, logo, and site link listed as a Community Partner on the WordFest website
- Mention across WordFest Live 2021 social media channels
- Access to available speakers
- Access to the marketing team to assist you in information gathering before and during the event
As a Community Partner, you are committing to:
- Offering social media coverage before and during the event
- Promote the open calls, schedule and general event information across your community.
- At least four announcements before the event (4 in total):
- About Big Orange Heart
- What’s new for the second WordFest Live
- Our speaker lineup
- The schedule
- Four social media posts during the 24-hour event
- The official hashtag is #WordFestLive
Register Your Details
Please register your details and a member of the WordFest Live team will be in contact soon to discuss your support.